WNS Cares Foundation (“WCF”, “We”, “Our”), a 100% subsidiary of WNS Global Services Private Limited registered at Gate No 4, Plant 10, Godrej & Boyce Complex, Pirojshanagar, LBS Marg, Vikhroli (West), Mumbai-400 079 operates https://cybersmart.wnscaresfoundation.org/ (the “Website”). We are committed to protect the privacy and security of your personal data. We advise you to carefully read this Privacy Notice (“Notice”) so that you are aware of how, where and why we are using your personal data.
Privacy Notice (“Notice”) so that you are aware of how, where and why we are using your personal data.
• PURPOSE - This Notice sets out the way in which we process your data when you use our website or other digital platforms in accordance with the laws and regulations applicable in India.
• APPLICABILITY – This Notice applies to individuals visiting our Website. The Notice applies only to the data we collect through our website, in email, text, contact forms, various training modules s and other electronic communication received through or in connection with our Website.
• DATA WE MAY PROCESS (“personal data”) – We may collect personal data in the form of various usage and user metrics when you use our website including cookies, IP addresses, device and software identifiers, onsite behavior and usage data, feature use metrics and statistics, usage history, MAC Address, mobile unique device ID and other similar data. While some of this data is captured directly from you, for example, by way of web forms and web log servers, others can be captured indirectly from third parties, for example, through tracing organization details, preferences and interests based on IP address and browsing history respectively.
In addition, we may collect additional personal data (Name, Email Message) when you submit your details on the ‘Contact Us’ page. If you are a learner and visiting us for learning purposes, we may collect your personal data including but not limited to your – Student (Name, Class Cluster, State, Channel Partner), Teacher (Name, Class Cluster, State, School Name, Class Strength), Volunteer (Name, Class Cluster, State, School Name, Class Strength) Parent (Name, Kid’s Class Cluster, State) etc. We collect this information for purpose of providing training completion certificate and do not record personal identifying details (e.g. name) after completion of the training.
• MEANS OF PROCESSING DATA – We may process your Personal Data through the following means:
• Training registration application;
• Web forms;
• Newsletter sign-ups;
• Registration for an event;
• Information request mechanism.
• COOKIES – Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers with small amount of data that is commonly used as an anonymous unique identifier. These are sent to your browser from the website that you visit and are stored on your computer’s hard drive. Please note, a cookie in no way gives us access to your computer. Our website uses these “cookies” to collect information and to improve our Service. You can find out more about which cookies we are using or switch them off in settings.
• GROUNDS FOR LAWFUL PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA – When we process your Personal data, we do so primarily in connection with, providing you learning opportunities and for marketing, and promotion of services which we provide or which are procured using our services and to improve and enhance the range of those services and offerings. We may process your personal data in the following circumstances:
• when we process the personal data, with your explicit consent; or • when we process your personal data for communication, sales and marketing, training registration and subscriptions purposes, where processing is necessary for the purpose of pursuing our legitimate interests
• USE OF PERSONAL DATA – We generally use the personal data to establish and enhance our relationship with our users for the following purposes:
• Communication – We may use your personal data to administer and provide services you request or have expressed an interest in, to communicate with you in case of any enquiry, , for sending newsletters, updates and promotional training materials, for seeking your opinion and feedback and personalize and/or tailor any communications, training recommendations that we may send you.
• Rendering Training – We may use the personal data that is captured as a part of training registration forms, gauging your preferences, interests, sending data to you on like trainings, provide you with training completion certificates.
• Advertising – We may use your data to carry out advertising and market research based on behavioral metrics, geo-location data, demographic data and marketing preferences we capture. We may permit certain third- party companies to help us tailor advertising based on use.
• Activity Tracking – We may use your data to track your activity on our digital platforms and personalize and improve your experience. This can be used to create an individual profile for you so that we can understand and respect your preferences or for profiling purposes to enable us to personalize and/or tailor any marketing communications that you may consent to receive from us.
• Optimization- We may use your data to operate, improve and maintain our site, to prevent fraud and abuse.
• Data Sharing – We may use and share your data with third parties with whom we have contractual relationship. For example, we may provide you with a link where you may share your content with another person.
• TRANSEFRRING YOUR PERSONAL DATA – As a global business, we may transfer your personal data to servers, entities and partners located outside India or other trusted third parties based in other countries so that they may process personal data on our behalf. By using our website or otherwise providing us with your personal data, you agree to us doing so in accordance with the terms of this Privacy Notice and applicable data protection laws and regulations. To ensure that your Personal data does receive an adequate level of protection when transferred outside our environment, we have executed Vendor Agreements in accordance with the data protection laws. We may also transfer your data to third party service providers and web analytics tool providers, such as Google Analytics, Facebook Business Suite, Facebook PixelFacebook conversions API, Double Click Cookies, Lead Forensics, Oracle Eloqua, and Domo Services]. WCF may permit certain third-party companies like https://www.webenza.com/ to tailor the advertising that it thinks may be of interest to you, based on your use of our website.
• CHILDREN’S PRIVACY – We understand the importance of taking extra precautions to protect the privacy and safety of children using our website. The personal identifying data (e.g.name) that is collected from children / learner on our website is only retained until the time the training is completed and the certificate is generated. Once the certificate is generated, the personal data is masked on our database in a form that this cannot be used again.
• SECURITY: HOW SECURE IS YOUR DATA WITH US? ¬- We have implemented appropriate physical, electronic, procedural and managerial procedures to safeguard your data against loss, unauthorized access, misuse or modification. We require any third parties processing your data to do the implement the same levels of protection with respect to your data. We strive to use commercially acceptable means for protecting your data.
• CHANGES TO THE NOTICE – This Notice is effective as of 19th May, 2020. We reserve the right to update or change this notice at any time, and we will provide you with the updated Notice when we make any substantial updates at the earliest either through email or by providing a prominent notice of change on the website. You should check the Notice periodically. Your continued use of the website after we post any modifications to the Notice on this page will constitute your acknowledgment of the modifications and your consent to abide and be bound by the modified Notice.
• DATA RETENTION - WCF will only retain your personal information for as long as necessary to fulfil the purposes we collected it for, including for the purposes of satisfying any legal, accounting, or reporting requirements. To determine the appropriate retention period for personal information, we consider the amount, nature, and sensitivity of the personal information, the potential risk of harm from unauthorised use or disclosure of your personal information, the purposes for which we process your personal information and whether we can achieve those purposes through other means and the applicable legal requirements. WCF will only retain the personal data till the time the certificates are generated for the users. Once the certificates are generated the personal data like, name, etc, will be masked and only anonymized data will be retained for analysis purposes.
• YOUR PRIVACY RIGHTS AND WHO TO CONTACT - We will respect your legal rights in relation to your data. Below are the rights granted to you, as applicable in each case and WCF is committed towards protection of the same:
• Right to be informed
• Right to access
• Right to rectification
• Right to erasure
• Right to restrict processing
• Right to data portability
• Right to object
• Right to withdraw consent In case you have any questions, comments or concerns about this notice/policy or wish to exercise any of the above-mentioned rights, you can contact- firstname.lastname@example.org. Yogesh Ginde Data Protection Officer Yogesh.Ginde@wns.com
All copyright and other intellectual property rights subsisting in the site and its contents, including without limitation all text, images, graphics and code contained in the site, and in its look and feel(collectively, the “Contents”) are owned by WNS Cares Foundation or members of its group of companies, or by third-party providers. Any unauthorized use of any marks, logos and/or content will amount to violation of WNS Cares Foundation or members or third party’s intellectual property rights.
Access to the site, and use of its contents, is at your sole discretion and risk. Whilst WNS Cares Foundation has taken reasonable measures to ensure that the contents are accurate and up-to-date, it accepts no responsibility for any action taken by any person or organization as a result, direct or otherwise, of information contained in, or accessed through, the site, whether provided by the WNS Cares Foundation or a third party.
Copyright © 2020 - WNS (Holdings) Ltd.